Friday, November 14, 2008

Tag!

Playin' Tag
Krista tagged me with this Meme of "Four Things." K, this will be the easiest Friday post ever!

I love the inventor of "Copy & Paste!"

A. Four places I go over and over:
1. Wal*Mart (I always need something.)
2. Wee Care (Twins asthma)
3. Church
4. On the Internet?

B. Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Mom
2. Aunt Barbara
3. Aunt Debbie
4. My twins!

C. Four of my favourite places to eat:
1. MacCool's
2. Winger's
3. Prairie Schnooner
4. Applebee's

D. Four places you'd rather be:
1. Fishing
2. Watching NASCAR with my hunny
3. Warm and asleep
4. Arizona

E. Four TV shows I could watch over and over:
1. NASCAR
2. America's Funniest Home Videos
3. Everybony Loves Raymond
4. Hannah Montana (The one where Billy Ray writes her that song, "Ready, Get Set, Don't Go.")

F. Four people I think will respond:
1. Mom
2. Aunt Barbie
3. Andie
4. Tori

Maybe not online, but they will respond somehow. :)

P.S. That was not as easy as I hoped it would be.

No comments:

Hi!

Hi!
This is the coolest dog ever!