Saturday, May 16, 2009

Pink balloon

Adam and Aimee Freeman and family will be releasing pink balloons tomorrow at 4PM Eastern time. Please join them in releasing a pink balloon with this note attached:

Kayleigh Anne Freeman
Our One Pound Miracle from God
(6/23/08 - 5/11/09)
www.KayleighAnneFreeman.blogspot.com

My heart breaks for this family, and I wish I could help them more. On top of losing their daughter, they are losing their home! If anyone that reads this is in any financial position to help, please do. I'm sure every little bit helps.

If you can't, will you please release a pink balloon tomorrow at 4PM Eastern? I want Kayleigh to see how many people love her! I bet thousands of pink balloons will be visible from Heaven.

1 comment:

Megan said...

It is such a beautiful thing to remember this sweet angel, we released our ballons this afternoon for her.

Hi!

Hi!
This is the coolest dog ever!