Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and GameStop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
My holiday wish is good health and happy memories. Material possesions break and lose their luster, but memories of holiday baking, traveling, tradition, and games live forever!
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
No one gets to touch ANYTHING until Mom has her coffee. :D Then, we open gifts and play. Nothing special, but we are together!
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
A continous flow of money every month so Jimmy and I could afford to get married, house and feed 6 kids, and finish school. I love dreams... :)
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
I have no idea, charge it? LOL We spend quality time together as a family. It's fun to help others shovel snow or bake cookies for them.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
We never really sat around and played games. When we did, we played a lot of Nintendo games, License plate games in the car, Name That Tune... We had a million made up games.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
Spending Christmas Eve with Grandparents.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?
Anywhere with NO SNOW and warm temperatures! :)
8. Check out GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
1. Ricky: Sony Playstation 3
2. Twins: Donkey Kong Country Returns for the Wii.
3. Tyler:X-box 360 with Madden NFL 2011
1 day ago