Sunday, December 28, 2008

Post Christmas









I hope everyone had a joyous Christmas! Ours was VERY fun and we are extremely blessed! I actually got up Christmas morning and showered. My kids woke me up at 3 a.m. trying to "be quiet." I sent them all back to bed, but I am sure they didn't sleep.
Once I had a few cups of coffee in me, I decided we could do presents. lol
My girls had lots of reactions like this one, but I didn't even think about getting out the video camera!

OH MY GOSH!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!






Jimmy and his kids came over later. It was fun until Jimmy found the Nerf gun.

This dart is actually in motion...towards ME!







Oh sorry Janine!


Um, DUH!



Poor girl is trying to play a game. Geez, Jimmy!





I guess someone else had the dart gun, so Jimmy found another way to torture our kids...



Merry Christmas 2008! Bring on the NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

Krista said...

I'm so glad you had a great Christmas! Your girls are looking so grown up - make them stop!

Hi!

Hi!
This is the coolest dog ever!