Sunday, March 15, 2009

Bakugan



Have you ever seen a Bakugan?




I was introduced to them by my sweet, destructive neighbor boy, Ken.

"Hey, Janine, watch this!" To my horror, the once sweet, now destructive boy THROWS a small metal looking ball at my car! I had just opened my mouth to ask, "What in the name of Sam Hill are you THINKING?!?" when the little thing popped open.






There it was, the "ball" he had thrown at my car. I guess it actually was plastic too. (Good metallic paint job...) When a certain part of the Bakugan touches metal, it releases the Bakugan to do battle.







(Or something like that...)



This is Dragonoid...we have had tears over the Red version of him...


So, anyway, the little ball popped open into this crazy looking warrior thing! It was also stuck to the side of my car. I tried for like 10 minutes to do the same thing, but it would just bounce off.

Yes, all my children from then on (admit it or not) play with Tyler's Bakugan. He has like 10 of them now, and is an expert on trading and fighting them.

**Think Pokemon...it's a whole little world and language that parents do NOT understand.
Yesterday, Ty asked the twins and Chey if they wanted to play Bakugan with him.

Here's how they "play".... It was torturing Tyler!













3 comments:

My Little Family: said...

So this is the latest toy?

JaMean said...

I guess. In Utah anyway. I hear we are slightly behind the rest of the nation. :)

Krista said...

I'm so glad they weren't around at the Pokemon time. Cards were already too crazy and I'm sure there would be a ton of Bakugan things taking up a large portion of Seth's room! One addiction at a time please!

Hi!

Hi!
This is the coolest dog ever!