Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to TYLER!



Exactly 2 weeks ago, my twins turned 11. As of today, I have three 11 year-olds and a 9 year-old.





Today is Tyler's birthday! :)





I love my little meatball. Not to take anything away from the twins, but I was on my way back from Las Vegas on their birthday.



(Yes, I am selfish. Yes, NASCAR is more important than my kids.)



This is a big day, because Tyler is my baby. I always wondered why my mom would always freak when my youngest sister had a birthday. I didn't care...lol.



Now I understand. Wow. 9 years ago, I was not having a very good time...yet. :)





HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEATBALL!! I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Krista said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TYLER!!! You're a great kid!

Janine, are we having fun yet?

Hi!

Hi!
This is the coolest dog ever!