Sunday, November 30, 2008

What color am I?

My most fun friend, Krista, had a cool color test on her page. Having nothing to do, I decided to do her test.

Here are my results:

Congratulations, you are a blue. (Congratulations huh? I win!)

Blues Motive: Intimacy

Blues are motivated by Intimacy. (Hmmmm) They seek to genuinely connect with others, (as opposed to?) and need to be understood and appreciated. (Dang straight...Is that too much to ask?) Everything they do is quality-based. (Everything!) They are loyal friends, employers, and employees. (My Achilles' heel...) Whatever or whomever they commit to is their sole and soul focus. (Makes you want to be my sole/soul focus huh?) They love to serve and give of themselves freely in order to nurture others' lives. (I wouldn't say I love to, but if the shoe fits...)

Blues have distinct preferences (yup) and have the most controlling personality. (I beg to differ. I am NOT controlling. I AM NOT controlling you. Do you hear me?) Their personal code of ethics is remarkably strong and they expect others to live honest, committed lives as well. (Well, duh! What else is there?) They enjoy sharing meaningful moments in conversation as well as paying close attention to special life events (e.g. birthdays and anniversaries). (I am soooo meaningful...)

Blues are dependable, thoughtful, and analytical; (true) but can also be self-righteous, worry-prone, and moody. (Me? Moody? Never!) They are "sainted pit-bulls" who never let go of something or someone once they are committed. (LOL! I've never quite heard it put that way...) When you deal with a BLUE, be sincere and make a genuine effort to understand and appreciate them. (Reread that...APPRECIATE ME! Understand me!)

So, if you would like to take this fun little test and see what it has to say about you, follow this link:

http://www.colorcode.com/

Make sure you go to the "basic" profile - it's free.

I like free...

No comments:

Hi!

Hi!
This is the coolest dog ever!