Sunday, January 11, 2009

Guitar Hero

Who out there has Guitar Hero?
















It's fun, but HOLY COW. It has caused some SERIOUS fights in my home!


Why?



Because the TWINS got it for Christmas. Ricky got a skateboard, Ty got an airsoft gun and the twins got Guitar Hero.












Problem:


The problem is, the Wii is everyone's. Santa brought it last year.


Question:


How do I regulate the Wii so that everyone gets a turn, while no one touches the twins' game?


Is it fair that they have to ask to use the game?



**Note:**


The twins are not allowed to touch either the skateboard or gun, or anything Jimmy's kids got for Christmas.



Another question:

Why is this such a big deal?
It's just a game and no one is learning anything anyway!


Final question:

Is anyone else's dogs going nuts out there?










My Ruger ripped the eyeballs and ears off a stuffed cocker spaniel...










My Scooter chewed the covering off 8 tennis balls, then chewed them into 17 pieces each...











Both of them chewed this spoon:











How'd they get the spoon?!?

Last but not least, someone shredded 2 double rolls of toilet paper...LOL!

3 comments:

My Little Family: said...

Eddie (the rat terrier) ate a coaster. My husband is miffed at me for beating him in EVERY Wii game. Yes, the world has gone wierd.

Krista said...

You can put the kids on timers and give them equal amounts of playing time - no ifs, ands or buts. And if they go past their time beat them with the partially chewed wooden spoon!!!

jag said...

You crack me up girl! I can only imagine the battles over toys and such that will come.

Hi!

Hi!
This is the coolest dog ever!